Island Trees Soccer Club is currently offering an on line registration system (OLRS) for all our player registrations. This system represents a major step forward in streamlining our player registration and team formation process, and it also provides the following benefits to our members:
- You can save yourself and the association time and energy for each player when registering on line, whereas paper registrations cause increased manual processing.
- Using the OLRS you will get an immediate confirmation by e-mail that your registration has been processed
- When you provide your email address during the registration process you will get an email with the team roster and schedule once your child has been placed on a team
- After registering a player, you can check back on this website prior to the start of the season to verify the player was placed on a team and find out who the coach is.
- When a registration is received late and a player is placed on the waiting list, you can check back to find out if the player has been taken off the waiting list and assigned to a team.
- If any personal contact information changes (phone, address, e-mail), you can update your household data on your own at any time.
Current Open Session Info
FALL 2018/ SPRING 2019
Born 2015----u/4 Born 2014---u/5 Born 2013---u/6
Born 2012----u/7 Born 2011----u8 Born 2010---u/9
Born 2009----u/10 Born 2008----u/11 Born 2007----u/12
TRAVEL TEAM AGES
U19 --Born 1999
U17 --Born 2002
U16 --Born 2003
U15 --Born 2004
U14 --Born 2005
U13 --Born 2006
U12 --Born 2007
U11 --Born 2008
U 9--Born 2010
****** $25 DISCOUNT FOR ALL FAMILIES THAT REGISTER BEFORE JUNE 30th******
Registration is open for the Fall 2018/ Spring 2019 soccer seasons. The fee is $185 for the first child, $150 for second and $120 for the third child. Fourth child and beyond is free. All games are played at Stokes School on Saturdays or Sunday's. The tentative start date is September 10, 2018. All registrants are wait-listed until formal notification is made. You must register and submit the proper fee to get on the wait list. A full refund will be made if we cannot place your child on a team.
Please note that:
- Players are placed on teams based on their Birth Year
- Please read the guidelines on the introduction screen before registering.
**Registration for Travel DOES NOT guarantee a spot on a Travel team. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT SIGN UP FOR TRAVEL UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD YOU MADE THE TEAM!!!
Registration for players joining an existing travel team or for newly formed travel teams will open April 2, 2018 The fee is $225.00 for each player with the same discounts for additional players. This fee INCLUDES the mandatory travel fee of $40.00. To be eligible for the Travel soccer your son/daughter must be in the Under 9 through Under 19 age groups. If you register for travel soccer and do not make the team your son/daughter will be placed in the Intramural league and you will receive a $40.00 refund.