Current Session Info
Getting Help From Island Trees Soccer Club:
Island Trees Soccer Club is currently offering an on line registration system (OLRS) for all our player registrations. This system represents a major step forward in streamlining our player registration and team formation process, and it also provides the following benefits to our members:
- You can save yourself and the association time and energy for each player when registering on line, whereas paper registrations cause increased manual processing.
- Using the OLRS you will get an immediate confirmation by e-mail that your registration has been processed
- When you provide your email address during the registration process you will get an email with the team roster and schedule once your child has been placed on a team
- After registering a player, you can check back on this website prior to the start of the season to verify the player was placed on a team and find out who the coach is.
- When a registration is received late and a player is placed on the waiting list, you can check back to find out if the player has been taken off the waiting list and assigned to a team.
- If any personal contact information changes (phone, address, e-mail), you can update your household data on your own at any time.
Current Open Session Info
FALL 2013/ SPRING 2014
U14 ( 8/1/98-7/31/00)
- Players are placed on teams based on their Birth Date.
- Please read the guidelines on the introduction screen before registering.
**Registration for Travel DOES NOT guarantee a spot on a Travel team. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT SIGN UP FOR TRAVEL UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD YOU MADE THE TEAM!!!
Registration for players joining an existing travel team or for newly formed travel teams will open April 1, 2012. The fee is $200.00 for each player with the same discounts for additional players. This fee does include the mandatory travel fee of $40.00. To be eligible for the Travel soccer your son/daughter must be in the Under 9 through Under 19 age groups. If you register for travel soccer and do not make the team your son/daughter will be placed in the Intramural league and you will receive a $40.00 refund.